[asterisk-users] Lenny. Where to find zaptel patches

Benoit maverick at maverick.eu.org
Sat Jan 10 05:08:42 CST 2009

Olivier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> While issuing make, I've got:
>   CC [M]  /usr/src/zaptel-1.4.11~dfsg/kernel/zaptel-base.o
> /usr/src/zaptel-1.4.11~dfsg/kernel/zaptel-base.c: In function
> âzt_registerâ:
> /usr/src/zaptel-1.4.11~dfsg/kernel/zaptel-base.c:5230: error: implicit
> declaration of function âclass_device_createâ
>
> My system is Lenny and before getting this error, I successfully did :
>
> apt-get source libpri zaptel asterisk
> cd /usr/src/libpri-1.4.3
> make && make install
> cd ../zaptel-1.4.11~dfsg
> ./configure
>
> It seems to come from class_device deprecation in linux 2.6.26 (see:
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12944), but as Lenny is
> 2.6.26-based this zaptel-1.4.11~dfsg is the latest in Lenny repo, I'm
> wondering what the others are doing to avoid this.
>
> Am I missing a step here after downloading zaptel ?
Well, Zaptel-1.4.11 is quite old and deprecated, so if you plan to get
support here i would urge you to get the latest DAHDI and Asterisk release
If you wan't to use debian released package, you can
       1/ make a bug report at the correct location: bugs.debian.org
       2/ or use the stable debian release

As for me i use latest asterisk/dahdi on a stable debian/etch release
and it work like a charm