[asterisk-users] Spurious hangups on Sangoma A102d, Trixbox 2.6.1

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Fri Jan 9 16:36:24 CST 2009

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Steve Totaro wrote:

> It looks normal to me.  I think two dropped calls a day is reasonable
> and I would start looking for commonalities.

I tried that logic - they don't buy it :)  The sad part is I replace a
Nortel system that did NOT have the issue (according to their reservation
folks anyway).

[snip]

> I am afraid that FreePBX verbose is going to be no help at all.  Try
> turning off verbose, turn on intense pri debugging and SIP debugging.
> Wireshark too.

Hmm, good idea with wireshark.  Since it happens at least once a day I
should have some data to occupy me soon.  Do you know if there is a
similar "intense debug" for RBS T1 (since it is not a PRI)?

Cheers,