[asterisk-users] CISCO 7940 United_States/7960-tones.xml

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Jan 8 02:22:11 CST 2009

On 12:55, Thu 08 Jan 09, Mikel Lindsaar wrote:
> Thanks Mark,
>
> The phone starts, I can get to settings and such... just it keeps
> looking for this file.
>
> I just opened a TAC ticket and getting it handled.

As far as I know it only looks for this file when the phone boots and
does a couple of retries and then gives up (at least that's what my 7960
does)
I cant remember where I got the file but I have it, and noticed totally
no difference in the phone's behaviour.

Same for a couple of other files. Like the fonts, ringlist, dialplan
etc. With or without them the phone behaves the same.

PS: this is with chan_skinny, no idea what impact it has on SIP.