[asterisk-users] Bad Audio : linux-2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686 / asterisk-1.2.27 / zaptel-1.2.24 / libpri-1.2.5 / HP ML110 G5

Nick Wolf newx22 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:58:06 CST 2009

Hi & thanks,
Each span is connected to a separate Quintum gateway so I took it that
each span will need to decide with its own Quintum which side is the
source of the timing, I hope my logic is right because with this
config I got better results. I also changed headsets to USB which
improved by 200% the audio quality for both parties of the call.

I am still experiencing with some settings for pci ports & kernel at
boot time, will update you when I finish it.

Thanks again