[asterisk-users] Bad Audio : linux-2.6.24-etchnhalf.1-686 / asterisk-1.2.27 / zaptel-1.2.24 / libpri-1.2.5 / HP ML110 G5

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:28:04 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Nick Wolf <newx22 at gmail.com> wrote:

> besides this, I paste my zaptel.conf :
>
> span=1,1,6,ccs,hdb3
> span=2,1,6,ccs,hdb3
> bchan=1-15,17-31
> dchan=16
> bchan=32-46,48-62
> dchan=47
> loadzone=fr
> defaultzone=fr
>
> when I put 6 in LINE BUILD OUT (1,1,6,ccs,hdb3) value I got better
> call quality than when it was 5 (1,1,5,ccs,hdb3).

  IIRC, the second argument in the span lines indicates the timing sync with
  1 meaning that this span is master. I'd say it makes no sense to have both
  of them be masters...

  I have no current docs / system at hand; give it a check and then, maybe
  try to have one as master and the other as slave (0 instead of 1,
again, IIRC).

  Cheers,
--
  exvito