[asterisk-users] Dictate

amit mehta amit.magnate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:15:48 CST 2009

Hi Brent,
Thanks for the help.

I am working to achieve the middle solution.

The scenario that i am trying to achieve :

Customer calls in the tollfree number:
Enter the ID and press"#"
Pwd: #
Press * to begin dictate,4 to pause and 2 to start again.
PRess * to end and start new

Upto this has been achieved using Dictate Application.

Now the file is saved in .raw format and when converted to .wav format
doesnt give quality output and just makes loud noise.

Moreover i want to get a jobid  at the end of the dictation.Also want to
provide pause,rewind and fastforward to it.I want to give some tags to file
when it is stored like authid,name,time.

Thanks for all the suggestions you are going to give.

Regards,
Amit

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Brent Davidson <brent at texascountrytitle.com