[asterisk-users] bandwidth.com will not sell me a sip line since the address is in Citrus Heights CA

Vikas topgun9 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:45:01 CST 2009

I called bandwidth.com to buy a sip line from them for $30 a month.
But they said they will not sell me a sip line since the address on
the account is Citrus Heights CA and they can not provide services in
that area. On asking further the person clarified that there is no
e911 service available in the 916 area code for bandwidth.com

But other providers like www.broadvoice.com are able to provide us
VOIP services in the 916 area code.

I am wondering how can I get the bandwidth.com service,

Thanks,

Vikas