[asterisk-users] don't get 2.0 gui to run on asterisk 1.6.0.5

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Tue Feb 24 10:57:21 CST 2009

This doesn't really answer the initial question you asked, but 1.6.0.6 was
released yesterday, and it contains some fixes specifically for the Asterisk GUI.

Check the release announcement for the two issues that were fixed. I don't
believe they affect getting the GUI running, but rather tend to creep up over a
period of time. At least as is my understanding.

Thanks!
Leif.