[asterisk-users] don't get 2.0 gui to run on asterisk 1.6.0.5

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Feb 23 17:03:57 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 04:25:13PM -0600, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> This is perhaps so.  But I still think it is better form to use the local IP
> as opposed to localhost or 127.0.0.1 especially if you might have more than
> 1 *.

Why?

One obvious problem with it: one cannot easily copy & paste links from a
mailing list post describing the issue or from documentation.

(And I do give some minimal credit to the author, for knowing that
127.0.0.1 is the same system, and hence if looking from a remote machine
it won't work)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com