[asterisk-users] strange text message:)

David fire ddfire at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:39:12 CST 2009

you are getting the info about the voicemail becausethe soft on your phone
support it.
in sip.conf you can find some parameters to send that info.
in other soft phones like x-lite you will have the same info.
David

2009/2/23 Catalin S. <jonsonplayer at gmail.com>

> Hello guys,
> I recently observed that my asterisk sends me sms like messages on my
> phone (Nokia E71), I mean is SMS but is delivered some kind in-band
> though VoIP. Is strange because this messages contains informations
> about my voicemail and is sent by voicemail at mydomainxxx.com. I noticed
> that this messages appears every time when I logged in with my phone
> on my sip account. I'm interested about how can I send these messages
> with other information's or whatever I want to my terminals. Also I
> observed that works with Nokia E71 only. Maybe is because I updated
> some software on It , Not Firmware. Do you guys observed this too?
> Thank you for support.
>
> Catalin.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.