[asterisk-users] strange text message:)

Catalin S. jonsonplayer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:30:49 CST 2009

Hello guys,
I recently observed that my asterisk sends me sms like messages on my
phone (Nokia E71), I mean is SMS but is delivered some kind in-band
though VoIP. Is strange because this messages contains informations
about my voicemail and is sent by voicemail at mydomainxxx.com. I noticed
that this messages appears every time when I logged in with my phone
on my sip account. I'm interested about how can I send these messages
with other information's or whatever I want to my terminals. Also I
observed that works with Nokia E71 only. Maybe is because I updated
some software on It , Not Firmware. Do you guys observed this too?
Thank you for support.

Catalin.