[asterisk-users] Setting SIP header on agent calls made by a queue

Fri Feb 20 01:14:43 CST 2009

Lenz Emilitri schrieb:
> I think this is by design - each time the Dial() is performed, SIP
> headers are reset.

No.

SIPAddHeader adds global channel variables to the incoming channel. Dial
copies the global variables to the outgoing channel. If the outgoing
channel is a SIP channel, the headers are added.

Thus:
SIPAddheader(sdfasdf);
Dial(SIP/a)
Dial(SIP/b)

works fine - header is added twice.

I suspect a bug inside the Queue application. How does Queue work? Does
it internally use Dial() or does it have its own dial funcationality?

regards
klaus