[asterisk-users] AGI pdf book

Michael michael at networkstuff.co.nz
Thu Feb 19 19:02:40 CST 2009

> You must of course know all about how things are working here in the
> states while you sit in NZ.  The money is not being printed.  It is being

I am well informed thanks to the global reach of such excellent purveyours of
quality news and information such as Fox and CNN.

> raised and accounted for in debt, which we will have to shoulder going
> forward.  I'm a bit put off by your recent holier than thou comments with

"holier then thou"?... that's a bit strong. Of course I know the US government
is borrowing the money from the privately controlled "Federal Reserve", so
the US taxpayers can foot the bill with interest.

> regard to what is going on over here.  It is a serious situation that is
> affecting many people, myself included.  I have lived overseas and know
> the opinion most other countries have of the US.  They think we look down
> on them and how they live.

Which is *exactly* what happens.

> stock and think about keeping your comments to yourself.  You never know
> when they will come back to bite you.

Oh... dear...