[asterisk-users] AGI pdf book

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Thu Feb 19 18:52:46 CST 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Michael wrote:

>> I also think you should check the economic stimulus package.  There are
>> billions of dollars allocated to ISPs.  It could be a windfall.
>
> Yoohoo! Let's print some more money. I don't think that's been tried
> before....

You must of course know all about how things are working here in the
states while you sit in NZ.  The money is not being printed.  It is being
raised and accounted for in debt, which we will have to shoulder going
forward.  I'm a bit put off by your recent holier than thou comments with
regard to what is going on over here.  It is a serious situation that is
affecting many people, myself included.  I have lived overseas and know
the opinion most other countries have of the US.  They think we look down
on them and how they live.  You seem to do the exact opposite, so take
stock and think about keeping your comments to yourself.  You never know
when they will come back to bite you.