[asterisk-users] Busy status of a snom connected to two asterisk servers?

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:14:06 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Philipp Kempgen
<philipp.kempgen at amooma.de> wrote:
> Easy solution: Disable call waiting on the phone.

But asterisk will attempt a call since it's status is idle, and will
generate events which will confuse  ADM I am using to display a url
for call.

> Advanced solution: Use local channels as queue members and Custom
> hints. You could build a mechanism (outside of Asterisk) to "sync"
> the states of your Custom hints between both servers.

I am already using local channels and will explore hints. I have not
used it till now, any hints about writing custom hints are most
welcome :)

raj