[asterisk-users] AGI pdf book

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Feb 18 09:56:39 CST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 14:36 +0200, michel freiha wrote:
> the asterisk book from oreilly does not make full description to the
> AGI scripting...

You're right.. the O'Reilly book doesn't make a full and complete
description of AGI programming.  (It was better than anything else
written at the time, but it's nowhere near perfect.)

If you have specific suggestions on what more you'd like to see covered
in the AGI chapter, I'm certainly open to feedback.

> I suggest please if someone advice to me a free PDF book just
> dedicated for AGI and nothing else

The only book I'm aware of that covers AGI and only AGI is the AGI book
written by Nir Simionovich.  It's not free, but I hear that it's the
best book in the world on the subject of AGI programming, and I'm
looking forward to reading it myself.  More info at
http://www.packtpub.com/asterisk-gateway-interface-programming/book

--
Jared Smith
Digium, Inc. | Training Manager