[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 55, Issue 52

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Wed Feb 18 09:25:26 CST 2009

>>     > > What "economic downturn"?
>>     > >
>>     > > I'm sick and tired of hearing this mantra.

I wish you the best of luck in maintaining your immunity.

>     >
>     > Same here (in the UK).
>     >
>     > As long as people need to make phone calls ...
>     >
>     > Gordon

    The economy (and indeed humanity as a whole) needs periods of
    removing sludge,
    deadwood, and general stupidity.

Profound. In a way, I agree.

    Having said that I would think that many of the list contributors
    are based on
    the USA, so no surprises they would feel that way.

Because the US is economically isolated, I suppose.

    I thought our media left a bit to be desired until Youtube came
    along and I
    could see the propaganda and mindnumbing dross trotted out in the
    corporate
    controlled media there.

My mind is being numbed.

    So people should decide for themselves whether to think positive or
    negative
    thoughts.

And they should whistle a happy tune, too!

    I for one intend to take full advantage of the opportunities
    presented by this period of transition in human affairs.

Good to see the entrepreneurial spirit alive in this, uh, period of
transition in human affairs. John Todd would like to hear how you are
doing this.