[asterisk-users] life safety system and VOIP

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Tue Feb 17 14:56:26 CST 2009

What do you suppose we have as liability if we are asked to install such
systems?  Is it the responsibility of the business owner that orders the
system to meet all applicable codes?  If (god forbid) someone was hurt in
such a situation and the alarm didn't get passed because of being
delivered by VoIP for whatever reason, does the system installer have any
liability?