[asterisk-users] call file bug?

Ray Chen ray1017 at techie.com
Tue Feb 17 14:04:55 CST 2009

I have a problem of using call file to make an auto dial out call through
FXO channel. I defined the channel in the call file as "Channel:
DAHDI/1/8775203463" When I put the call file under the
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing dir it did not call out but came to the
context I defined in extensions.conf as if the callee had answered the
call. If I make a call from an extension to DAHDI/1/8775203463 it'll
success. . If I change the channel to SIP/8000 and put the call file
under /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing it is also success - it calls the
extension 8000 and the controle goes to the context after the extension
8000 answers the call. I am using asterisk 1.4.23.1. Is it a bug
introduced in this release? Thanks.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses