[asterisk-users] Please help test the gender detection module at 575-613-4392

Asterisk Asterisk nt_asterisk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:29:57 CST 2009

I need your help: please help test the gender detection module at 575-613-4392.

I wrote a gender detection module and thought I'd try it out. It only takes a second. I've been showing 90%+ accuracy and I want
to make sure it's working correctly. Rain and significant background noise seems to throw it off, so I still have a bit of work to do.

Have your friends and significant others call too. Also, let me know if you have any need for the module.

Justin Newman
nt_jnewman at yahoo.com