[asterisk-users] PRI Test Lab

Lee Wilson leefm40 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 08:08:07 CST 2009

Thanks Dave, I hadn't read up on Dynamic Spans before and will certainly take a look.  If anyone else is interested I did a quick google search and came up with the following links:

http://www.microalcarria.com/descargas/documentos/Linux/varios/Asterisk/asteriskdocs-docbook/docs-html/x1320.html

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+TDMoE

If this is the correct stuff, it will give me something to start with.

Lee