[asterisk-users] CISCO 2950 -> 4 connections -> Cap of 512 Kbps -> How to bond ?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Feb 13 03:30:34 CST 2009

Oh--you mentioned in an earlier post that the Cisco switch was installed by
the ISP, so presumably that is something they consider their CPE as well.

You can't rate-limit IP bandwidth on Layer 2 switches, and a Catalyst 2950
does not have a Layer 3 feature set;  that only comes with MSFCs on
higher-order Catalysts.  So, they are doing in some fashion other than on
the switch ports, which is why I asked about the routed interfaces;  does
anything plugged into a given port have a separate routed interface?

-- Alex