[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue and URL Calling

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:36:52 CST 2009

If you use the free version of QueueMetrics, you can have the queue URL
parameter passed along and each agent can  open up an external app using the
web interface. As this part is not linked to the main stats module, it works
just fine for all of your agents with no limitations.

Thanks

l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com