[asterisk-users] Disabling Echo Cancellation on a per Call basis

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Thu Feb 12 07:08:14 CST 2009

Hello,

just want to bring this question up again.

Is someone able to tell me, yes you can disable echo can on a per call basis and
it is done this way, or not it is not possible, go away ...

If it is not possible, why is that so ? Is there really no need to do this and i
am totally mistaken?

Generally receiving faxes works fine, but sometimes they break and i assume i
might have something to do with echo can.

Kind Regards,

Tobias