[asterisk-users] [ANSWER] Re: Asterisk and CIsco 1760 SIP ?

peder at networkoblivion.com peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue Feb 10 08:05:07 CST 2009

I'm using an FXS, but it is pretty much the same.  What part do you
need?  It is virtually the same as using a Cisco PRI card.  Here is the
relevant part on the Cisco.  On * you just set it up like a gateway.

dial-peer voice 200 voip
  destination-pattern .T
  progress_ind setup enable 3
  session protocol sipv2
  session target ipv4:192.168.1.10   (IP of * box)
  session transport udp
  dtmf-relay rtp-nte
  codec g711ulaw
  fax rate disable