[asterisk-users] [NO ANSWER] Re: Asterisk and CIsco 1760 SIP ?

Phibee Network Operation Center noc at phibee.net
Tue Feb 10 08:04:11 CST 2009

Hi

thanks for your answer,

not curious, i have one 1760 with FXO card and
~100 Cisco 1751 with FXO Card to at connected to my asterisk in SIP

but i don't have touch Asterisk since 18 mounth ... and never connected
router
at asterisk (only Linksys SPA941 voice unit)

if you have a idea of the configuration of the Cisco 1760 .. it's help me

bye
jerome