[asterisk-users] can anybody tell me how Magic jack can be so cheap ????

k4rjj at bellsouth.net k4rjj at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 7 22:28:37 CST 2009

 Never seen any ads except for them.  Actually the thing sits on a server down in the garage so I don't see anything!  Darn thing just works!  I bought it as a second line when the wife is using the copper line to work.

Ronny K4RJJ
 -------------- Original message from Forrest W Christian <fwc at mt.net>: --------------