[asterisk-users] GROUP() decrement

Thomas Winter thowinter at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:39:32 CST 2009

Hi,

how I can decrement the value of GROUP_COUNT() by one after I have before used
GROUP(), so that other channel will get the correct value of GROUP_COUNT().

for examaple

exten => _X!,n,Set(GROUP()=${Provider})
exten => _X!,n,DIAL(SIP/${EXTEN}@${Provider})

When Dialstatus is CONGESTION I want to dial again with another provider but I
have to decrement the GROUP of the unused provider.

If there is no function, woud it be possible to call GROUP() in the Macro
called by the DIAL command if DIALSTATUS is ANSWERED?

Or do I have to progamm it outside with AGI?

best regards
Thomas