[asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin no longer works after installing asterisk 1.6

oumar ndiaye ondiaye at antg.com
Fri Feb 6 21:18:04 CST 2009

Thanks all for your responses.
I am not sure I know every thing AgentCallBackLogin is capable. I don't know
either if I have to have all the functions offered by AgentCallBackLogin.
All I need is a way to allow call takers to login and before they can take
calls. How is this done today in 1.6.
Thanks.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Philipp Kempgen
<philipp.kempgen at amooma.de>wrote:

> Rob Hillis schrieb:
> > ...except that Macros are now deprecated and will most likely be removed
> > in 1.8.
> >
> > Robert Broyles wrote:
> >> Looks like using a Macro and the 'M' Dial() option is the way to go for
> >> now if you need the answer confirmation.
>
> Use U() and Gosubs then!
>

>   Philipp Kempgen
>
> --
> AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de
> Asterisk: http://the-asterisk-book.com - http://das-asterisk-buch.de
> AMOOMA GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de
> Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer, Handelsregister: Neuwied B14998
> --

Oumar Ndiaye
CTO
ANTG Telecom