[asterisk-users] Add-on for SRTP and SSIP

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Fri Feb 6 09:06:29 CST 2009

Hi,

I understand SRTP and SSIP (encryption for RTP and SIP) is not part of
Asterisk trunk at this very moment.  What can I add (not necessarily freely,
I am willing to pay) to Asterisk to accommodate the customers who do need
that level of security?  Anything I can put in front of Asterisk to
encrypt/decrypt?

A VPN would work (but not well), I understand that, but I would like to
avoid this and go the encryption directly from phones/softphones that
support this.

Regards,

Mike