[asterisk-users] siemens hipath 4000

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:05:28 CST 2009

Hello Jerry, I'm using asterisk-1.2.18 with Sangoma A104D interconnect
with Siemens HiPath 4000 in Brazil and works fine, no problem.
Please, look below my asterisk configurations for your help:
zapata.conf
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
overlapdial=yes
autofalltrought=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

immediate=no

;Sangoma A104 port 3 [slot:2 bus:18 span:3] <wanpipe3> HIPATH 4000 SIEMENS
switchtype=qsig
context=default
group=2
signalling=pri_net