[asterisk-users] dialstatus through a call file

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 21:33:56 CST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Pascal Bruno <tipascal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to retrieve the DIALSTATUS variable when placing call through
> a call file.  This variable is set when using the Dial() application from
> the dialplan, but I am using a call file for my current application and need
> to get the dialstatus.

  Your call file will initiate actions defined in the dialplan and
certainly after
  the triggered Dial the DIALSTATUS will be available to the dialplan.

  Now the question is: "where" do you want to retreive the DIALSTATUS to ?

  If back to the OS environment (a file ?) you will need to have your dialplan
  do it for you, maybe via System(echo ${DIALSTATUS} > /tmp/file) or
something...
  (NOTE: i'm not sure of the syntax of the application... check it
with "core show
  application System" on the CLI)
--
  exvito