[asterisk-users] Daily Thousands of files in recording calls in Device mode

Yuval Yogev yuval39 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 14:12:19 CST 2009

installed an Elastix based system and changed it to work in Device-Mode since
there is a call center and users has to login.
As
requested, I made "recording always" to all the users.
The
problem is there are no links in the Monitoring reports to the calls and while
checking /var/spool/asterisk/monitor I found that there are thousands of 1 byte
files for every day (!) and now we are already with 700,000 files after two
weeks and actually without recordings.
Also
must mentions that there are OUT- files, but no IN..
Any ideas ?