[asterisk-users] Audiocodes MP-114 2FXO/2FXS help registering with Asterisk

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:03:20 CST 2009

I've emailed my provider Scansouce Communication to provide me with the newer firmware version but for now I'm trying to setup so I can at least register it
with asterisk.
Can you email me your INI file, I'll compare it to mine.
I'm trying to register both ports with FXO and FXS with Asterisk.

--
Joseph