[asterisk-users] Rsrvd state and off hook dahdi issue

Alexandre Rodrigues alex454 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:19:46 CST 2009

Hello all,

I am still studing the problem and I'm now focusing on the Disconnect
supervision asterisk issue.

I which to obtain some feedback of the ideas I had to resolve this problem.
I will set busydetect to yes and chage FXS from Kewl Start to Loop Start.

Appreciate your Feedback. :)

Thanks in advance,

Alex.