[asterisk-users] Fwd: Nortel BCM - Call Accounting Interface?

Alex Bell voicesense at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:53:56 CST 2009

Steve,
     The * is the first step in moving a small 3 user call center off the
Nortel switch, but leaving the rest of the user's in the building on the
existing switch. Eventually all will be swapped over to *, but this has to
be done in phases. The plan is to move all to a hosted * solution in about a
year and a half. Besides I think using a Linux O/S in a cloud uses a very
small footprint vs a WinX O/S allowing for much less headaches.
     Trying to get away from all the proprietary SW and really bad support
that comes along with it.
     Hope that makes sense. Do you have any ideas for this...?

Thanks for your response,
Al