[asterisk-users] Inquiry:Connect my Asterisk to external sip?

hadi motamedi motamedi24 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 05:51:26 CST 2009

Dear All
I have an application that calls for my Asterisk sip to be connected to an
external sip server for voip routing . Please be informed that my Asterisk
sip is at @192.168.0.2 and the external sip is at @192.168.0.139 . To this
end , I modified my sip.conf & extensions.conf as the followings :
Under sip.conf :
---------------------
[general]
register => toronto:welcome at 192.168.0.139/osaka
[osaka]
type=friend
secret=welcome
context=osaka_incoming
host=dynamic
disallow=all
allow=alaw
[6672019]
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=phones

Under extensions.conf :
[osaka_incoming]
include=local-lines
[local-lines]
exten => _XXXXXXX,n,Dial(SIP/osaka/${EXTEN})

Please find attached the log captured when making calls (the call cannot get
through) .Can you please do me favor and let me know what is wrong in my sip
configuration ?
Let me thank you in advance