[asterisk-users] ISDN: Inband DTMF doesn't trigger transfer feature

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Dec 17 01:27:55 CST 2009

Hi,

(posting again as my previous log attachments were too large. Sorry if
this should end up as a double posting.)

On 12/14/2009 09:31 PM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 05:52:40PM +0100, Christian Theune wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I just upgraded a relatively old Asterisk installation (1.2) in our
>> office to a relatively new version (1.6svn from last wednesday) which
>> runs a Junghans QuadBRI card [1].
>>
>> To get this flying I got dahdi-linux, dahdi-tools and libpri from SVN as
>> well.
>>
>> After a while of juggling it "works".
>>
>> What doesn't work: connected ISDN devices (Gigaset phones connected to
>> QuadBRI with a port in NT mode, signalling via bri_net_ptmp) can not
>> transfer calls by pressing "#". SIP phones can.
>>
>> I'm at a point where I can't even get *any* output to debug.
>
> Is overlap dialing used?

Yes and no: I retried with overlap dialing disabled (overlapdial=no in
chan_dahdi.conf) but that didn't change anything.

> Wher ecan we see your pri debug trace?

I attached a sanitized version. The incoming number is me calling from
my mobile phone through the trunk (DAHDI/g1) to one of the DECT handsets
(DAHDI/g4).

Also, find the chan_dahdi.conf attached.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com