[asterisk-users] Federal, State, and Local government installations of Asterisk

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Wed Dec 16 11:21:19 CST 2009

[sorry for cross-post here from -biz, but there are significant non-
cross-subscribed audiences]

I'm looking for some case studies for people who are implementing Open
Source Asterisk in Federal, State, and Local governments in the United
States.  Please reply PRIVATELY to jtodd at digium.com with contact data,
and I'll follow up.

I have some requests from various directions for governmental uses of
Asterisk, for people who are willing to talk to a magazine/journal
about their use of Asterisk and how it works for them.

This kind of press contacts are vital to keeping Asterisk in the eye
of regular business users, who often have industry journals as their
only viewport to the outside technology world - if you know of any
possible leads for something like this, please let me know and I'll
hunt them down.  :-)

(PS: Any press contacts who want to add themselves to my list of
contacts, go here:
     http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-biz/2009-June/030694.html
  )

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/