[asterisk-users] Can't get G.729 to work...

Ben Schorr bens at rolandschorr.com
Tue Dec 15 13:33:40 CST 2009

O.K., interestingly enough when I call our extensions from my mobile
phone it still seems to be using ULAW, but when they dial out it seems
to be using G.729 now.

Is there something in Dahdi that I need to configure so that inbound
calls (from the PRI on a Digium TE205) use G.729 to get to the phones
too?

Ben M. Schorr
Chief Executive Officer
Roland Schorr & Tower