[asterisk-users] What version of libpri and zaptel work best with 1.4.24

Anthony Francis - Handy Networks LLC anthony at handynetworks.com
Mon Dec 14 15:02:49 CST 2009

Hello all,
 I am trying to use asterisk 1.4.24 so that I can get app_rxfax working, I installed it, along with the versions of libpri and zaptel that had release dates closest to the release date of 1.4.24, however, I now have a problem where outbound dialing now fails, cause 99 on the PRI.

Does anyone know which version of libpri and zaptel I should be using? I cannot find a good reference to this.

Thank you and have a  nice day,
Anthony Francis