[asterisk-users] multiple sip trunks

meetmecall info at meetmecall.nl
Mon Dec 14 13:43:35 CST 2009

The easiest solution to deal with this is to have one context with
different extensions for the different numbers and route the incoming
calls from there. It should look something like this (not a tested
piece of asterisk script, just an example to give the idea).

Hope it helps :-)

Erik de Wild

[all_trunks]

exten => 31592123456,1,Goto(trunk1,s,1)