[asterisk-users] Is this bad hardware? Dahdi-v-X100 clone

listuser at spamomania.co.uk listuser at spamomania.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 12:41:51 CST 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 14:17 -0300, Vinícius Fontes wrote:
> I have never used that card myself, but I have never seen an analog board reporting a RED alarm. Probably there is something incorrect in your configuration. Please post your /etc/dahdi/system.conf and /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.
>

> Vinícius Fontes
> www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP

Here it is Vinicius, the only thing standing out to me is the card is UK
but showing as US. The red alarm may be totally irrelevant - but I don't
seem to be able to get it to work :-(

less /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf | sed '/^\;/d'
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes

group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

less /etc/dahdi/system.conf
# Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Sun Dec 13 18:13:02 2009
# If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,
# your manual changes will be LOST.
# Dahdi Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg
#
# Span 1: WCFXO/0 "Wildcard X100P Board 1" (MASTER)
fxsks=1
echocanceller=mg2,1

# Global data

loadzone        = us