[asterisk-users] Is this bad hardware? Dahdi-v-X100 clone

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Dec 14 11:17:39 CST 2009

I have never used that card myself, but I have never seen an analog board reporting a RED alarm. Probably there is something incorrect in your configuration. Please post your /etc/dahdi/system.conf and /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP