[asterisk-users] Question regarding digital card TE412p

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Mon Dec 14 12:21:57 CST 2009

The calls itselves doesn't take a lot of CPU resources, even more considering you're willing to use hardware echo cancelling. The real CPU hogs are apps like MeetMe() and AGI scripts. Those are no worse than audiotranscoding thought.

You also should design the system in such way there's as few transcoding as possible, or no transcoding at all. With that in mind, you can have as many cards/ports as your hardware can physically handle.

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP