[asterisk-users] Question regarding digital card TE412p

das sandesh sandesh440 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:59:01 CST 2009

Hi,

I was able to implement T122p one port PRI and was able to call out, but I
am planning to use TE412p (includes echo cancellation) 4 port digital card
(PRI), I wanted to know can asterisk support 3 four port PRI cards (12 PRI
connections) with proper hardware like dual core quadcore processor and 8gb
RAM in one server?

Also I was planning to implement using 64 bit architecture with Asterisk:
1.4.22.1, Dahdi: 2.2.0.2, libpri: 1.4.10.2.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Sandesh