[asterisk-users] question on queues

Travis Elsberry travis at techglia.com
Mon Dec 14 01:22:26 CST 2009

Hi Jerry,

I use the built-in function queue_member
http://www.asterisk.org/docs/asterisk/trunk/functions/queue_member?type=functions&value=QUEUE_MEMBER

and check with a GotoIf statement to check if the number is equal to zero. If it is not I send the call to the queue, if it is I pass the call to dial a cell-phone number or go directly to voicemail depending on which queue the call was originally destined for.

Travis