[asterisk-users] G729 Pass through

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Fri Dec 11 12:38:22 CST 2009

Hi!

Are you sure you are getting Astrisk out of the media path? I guess
reinvite must be allowed. Then it should work without transcoding
licenses.

Maybe you should take a look at the SIP DEBUG info to see what codec
Asterisk is trying to negotiate with the trunk. You could disallow
alaw and ulaw for a test.

Christian