[asterisk-users] G729 Pass through

James A. Shigley jas at answeringserv.com
Fri Dec 11 12:16:02 CST 2009

Have you paied for and imported g729 licenses from digium so that
asterisks can use g729?

http://store.digium.com/productview.php?category_id=5&product_code=8G729
CODEC

James Shigley

Monroe Telephone Answering Service

409-981-9213

Infinity 5.51,UC 4.02.3803, Blink 3.0.104

Ecreator:2.21, eResponse 1.1.7

Webportal,WebApps,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information =is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.