[asterisk-users] Free Fax for Asterisk

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Dec 11 10:30:36 CST 2009

Warren Selby wrote:
> Can I install my free fax for asterisk license on more than one
> machine?  I.e using my digiun account to download the free FFA module,
> am I restricted to just the first machine I put it on, or can I put
> the free FFA on multiple servers?

I would believe you get a single license, and that license is good for a single
instance on a single machine. Installing it to another machine would require you
to transfer it, making the other machine no longer valid to use it on.

Otherwise you'd see people installing 100s of VMs and installing a single FFA
license on all of them :)

Leif Madsen.